Simplecom CM340 Mechanical 4 Way Manual Push Button HDMI Switch Box 4 Port 4K UHD HDCP
With an increasing number of HDMI enabled entertainment devices becoming available, such as games consoles, DVD players and network streaming boxes, you are likely to find yourself lacking in HDMI ports with a large number of sets only possessing the one.
The Simplecom CM340 HDMI Switch Box solves this problem by allowing 4 HDMI sources to be connected to a single HDMI port on a HDTV. Switching between the 4 devices is then made easy by the front control buttons so you no long have to spend ages, fiddling with wires behind your TV.
HDCP Compatible, thanks to mechanical switch design without re-processing of the HDMI signal, the TV will get the original signal directly from HDMI sources by switching physical pins of HDMI port, which will overcome interference and incompatibility issue caused by processor chip based HDMI switch, especially for HDCP protected contents such as Foxtel, Apple TV.
- Mechanical HDMI Switch without re-processing of the HDMI signal
- No processor chip inside and does not consume power
- 4 x HDMI Inputs, 1 x HDMI Output
- Manual switching HDMI inputs via front 4 buttons
- Plug and play, no external power required
- Support both compressed or uncompressed audio
- HDCP Compatible, support HDCP protected contents such as Foxtel, Apple TV, Fetch TV and more paid contents
- Support multiple switches link to get more HDMI inputs, e.g. link 2 switches together to get total 7 HDMI inputs effectively
- Color: Black
- HDMI Version: 1.4
- HDCP Compliance: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Switch Mode: Manual (via 4 Push Buttons)
- Resolutions Support: 576i, 576p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K@30Hz
- Uncompressed audio Support: LPCM
- Compressed audio Support: DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Dimension: 154mm (W) x 118mm (D) x 23mm (H)
For stable connection, the total cable length from the source to the terminal device may not exceed 5 metres. For 4K UHD source, reduce total length as low at 3-4 meters to maintain stable connection.